Blogs: driving iron golf clubs
Allotting Practice Time
There are many possible ways to explain why certain aspects of golf are given more or less practice time. You can make a case that putting should get the most practice time because statistically it’s the most used club in the bag. ...
Driving Range Tips to Improve your Golf Score
When you get to the driving range start off hitting your short wedges then work up from your 9 iron through your lowest iron. This will help you find your swing and loosen you up. Studies show that wedges and irons are the clubs that ...
Shower THoughts: What I learned from Golf
I took a long time to feel comfortable enough with my ball striking to try and go on the course.....but one day about a year later I scrounged up a bag of mixed clubs in the pro-shop and headed onto the course. ...